These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Event and the admission to the Venue and should be read in accordance with the Site Rules and the conditions of the Official Ticketing Agent. All capitalised terms used in these Conditions shall have the meanings given to them in paragraph 59 of these Conditions. All Tickets are issued either by us or on our behalf. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Site Rules or conditions of the Official Ticketing Agent, these Conditions will prevail.
Ticket Purchase and Delivery
1. Tickets may only be purchased from us via the Official Ticketing Agents listed on our website or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by us. Tickets purchased through secondary ticketing sites such as Viagogo or obtained from any other unauthorised source shall be void and may be seized or cancelled without refund or compensation.
2. We reserve the right to limit, at the time of purchase, the maximum number of Tickets that any person may purchase for the Event. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household. These restrictions will be notified to you by the Official Ticketing Agent and on the Event website before booking. We reserve the right to cancel without prior notice any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
3. Tickets are sold to consumers only. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased by businesses, traders, or persons acting on their behalf, who engage in the commercial resale of tickets.
4. The nominated payment card or the registered bank account used to purchase Tickets must be registered in the name and address of the Ticket Purchaser. We reserve the right to refuse any application for Tickets from any person who fails to comply with this condition or to cancel any Tickets purchased in breach of this condition.
5. To prevent fraud and protect both you and us, either we or the Official Ticketing Agent may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we or the Official Ticketing Agent suspect fraud, we may cancel any order for Tickets.
6. Once payment in full has been received by us or by the relevant Official Ticketing Agent, the Ticket Purchaser will be provided, by email, with a confirmation of the sale and a booking reference number.
7. The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined in paragraphs 18-26 of these Conditions or as required by applicable law. We reserve the right to not replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, altered, defaced or forged (in whole or part), or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete. Keep your Ticket safe. Tickets may be changed and/or upgraded via the Official Ticketing Agent in certain circumstances following our approval, which approval may be withheld at our discretion.
8. We reserve the right to issue Tickets in hard copy or via email as e-tickets.
9. Hard copy Tickets will be delivered to the billing address of the Ticket Purchaser. Hard copy Tickets will not be delivered to any other address. Post office boxes (or similar) are not acceptable addresses for the delivery of hard copy Tickets. E-tickets will be issued via email to the Ticket Purchaser’s email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser’s application.
10. If any Tickets have not been received 7 days before the Event, it is the responsibility of the Ticket Purchaser to contact the relevant customer service centre (details of which are listed at https://nassfestival.com/info/contact) quoting the booking reference number given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale.
11. If, in our opinion, there is not enough time to deliver hard copy Tickets to the Ticket Purchaser before the Event, Tickets will be issued as e-tickets or (at our election) the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the arrangements for the collection of hard copy Tickets from the Venue. Only the Ticket Purchaser may collect the Tickets and only upon presentation of the relevant booking reference number, the payment card used to purchase the Tickets and photographic proof of identity (driver’s licence or passport).
12. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and booking confirmation and inform us immediately of any inaccuracies; mistakes cannot always be rectified. We cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any documentation within 5 days of purchase.
13. All Ticket Holders who are on the guest list are asked to make a small charity donation to the NASS Foundation which supports local organisations and charities. Thank you in advance for your contribution. Once you have paid this donation upon arrival, you will receive your physical ticket to enter the festival.
TICKET USE & PROHIBITIONS ON TRANSFERS
14. Save as set out in paragraph 14 below, Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property. We reserve the right to cancel without refund any Tickets issued to a Ticket Holder whom we believe plans to offer a Ticket for resale otherwise than in accordance with these Conditions:
15. If a type fo ticket e.g. Four Day Camping has sold out, resale will be permitted, so long as it’s to another consumer (not a business) and for no more than the face value price originally paid (or less), and it’s via the event’s authorised Resale Partner - Twickets. Viagogo is not an authorised resale platform for this event.
16. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraph 15 of these Conditions may be cancelled and any person seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or be evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of these Conditions or the breach thereof.
17. Purchase or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on a Ticket Holder to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
Refunds & Cancellation
18. Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event programme without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund.
19. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraph 22 of these Conditions.
20. As soon as possible after we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be posted on www.nassfestival.com but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
21. Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a) after the Event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed;
b) on any day of the Event, the start time is delayed for any reason;
c) the start time (but not the date) of the Event changes after the date the Ticket was purchased; or
d) the Ticket is used for entry into the Venue.
22. We shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances:
a) if the Event is cancelled before the Event has started;
b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue) subject to the Ticket Purchaser’s election under paragraph 23 of these Conditions; or
c) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law.
23. If the Event is postponed before the Event starts and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Holder may elect to either:
a) use the existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event if the Event is rescheduled for another date but at the Venue; or
b) if the Event is rescheduled to a different venue and there are insufficient Tickets available, or the Ticket Holder is unable to attend any rescheduled Event (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Purchaser shall be entitled to apply for a refund pursuant to sub-paragraph 22.b) of these Conditions.
24. We shall not be required to refund any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by applicable law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
25. Where paragraph 22 of these Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If we initiate a refund process under sub-paragraphs 22.a), 22.b) or 22.c) of these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within 10 working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. We shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of paragraphs 13 or 15 of these Conditions.
26. Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made.
Venue Entry & Requirements
27. These Conditions incorporate the Site Rules. If any Ticket Holder fails to comply with the applicable Site Rules, the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation.
28. Persons’ aged 15 and under are only allowed to purchase day tickets (no camping). Persons’ aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 years and above. Each adult can accompany a maximum of two children. Proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate to the Venue.
29. Admission to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket and (if we and/or any Authorised Representative require) photographic proof of identity and proof of age (driver’s licence or passport). One Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age. The Ticket Holder is not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of any performance, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Event.
30. You will not be entitled to re-admission to the Venue on any Tickets purchased unless due to special circumstances and therefore pre-arranged with the Event.
31. For the purposes of safety, security and/or checking compliance with these Conditions, each Ticket Holder shall, if requested by any Authorised Person, co-operate and comply fully with the instructions and guidelines of such Authorised Person (including by producing a valid Ticket and photographic proof of identity and proof of age (driver’s licence or passport)).
32. A Ticket Holder may be requested to submit to a body check and/or a search of his/her possessions and/or vehicle for the purposes of locating and removing any Prohibited Item, and any refusal by the Ticket Holder may result in refusal of admission to or eviction from the Venue without refund or compensation.
33. We and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to or eject from the Venue and/or Arena without refund or compensation any Ticket Holder who:
a) is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety;
b) brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any Prohibited Item including, without limitation, Chinese lanterns; candles; paraffin lamps; chemical toilets; soundsystems; generators; BBQs; glass bottles; drones; laser pens; selfie sticks; unofficial high vis jackets; potential weapons of any kind; l psychoactive substances; illegal substances; fireworks; compressed gas containers or aerosols (including than guide dogs); any tripods or video camera equipment whatsoever (whether or not for personal use); any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capturing audio, or still or moving pictures) other than for personal use; any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages (of whatever nature) which we or any Authorised Person believes are for promotional purposes (and any Prohibited Items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed even if the item itself is not illegal without compensation at the discretion of any Authorised Person);
c) brings or attempts to bring into the Venue excessive amounts of food and cigarettes. Please only bring enough for personal consumption;
d) brings or attempts to bring into the Arena any food; any beverages or any camping chairs. Please be aware that day Ticket Holders are not permitted to bring any alcohol into the Venue and/or Arena;
e) brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, sells, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any sponsorship, promotional or commercial items or materials (of whatever nature) without our prior written authorisation (and the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within the Venue);
f) whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, engages in any form of activity related to marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, ambush marketing), or conducts any commercial activity whatsoever, or offers (either for free or for sale), sells or possesses items with intent to sell (including, without limitation, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items and literature), in each case without our prior written authorisation (and any such items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed without compensation at our discretion and/or the discretion of any Authorised Person);
g) whilst within the Venue or vicinity thereof, engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour including (without limitation) throwing, casting, thrusting or propelling any object at any person, instigates violence, demonstrates racism or xenophobia, behaves in a way that any reasonable person may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory and/or offensive, creates or poses any threat to the life or safety of themselves or any other person(s), or harms any other person(s) in any way, or unreasonably obstructs the viewing of other spectators;
h) whilst within the Venue, enters or circulates in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not allowed access to; or climbs lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions;
i) whilst within the Venue, damages, interferes with or tampers with any property of any third party;
j) whilst within the Venue, smokes in any area where smoking is not permitted;
k) is suspected of committing, or having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence in or about the Venue; and/or
l) whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, fails to comply with instructions from us and/or any Authorised Person, or refuses a security search.
34. Valid Tickets may be exchanged for Wristbands on entry into the Venue (if applicable). Wristbands cannot be issued until the day / date as stated on the Ticket and are only issued directly to the Ticket Holder on production of photographic ID (driver’s licence or passport). It is not possible to collect Wristbands on behalf of other people and all Wristbands must be placed and secured on the individual’s wrist directly by our staff. Your Wristband will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, detached, altered or defaced. Wristbands will not be reissued or replaced regardless of whether you still have your Ticket.
35. Ticket Holders must wear their Wristbands at all times whilst within the Venue and Tickets and/or Wristbands must be produced for inspection upon our request and/or the request of any Authorised Person. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation.
36. The Ticket Holder is responsible for his/her own personal property brought to and into the Venue. Neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent, the Owner of the Venue nor any Authorised Person accepts any responsibility for any loss, theft or damage of a Ticket Holder’s personal property.
Media & Recordings
37. Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a Ticket Holder within the Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The Ticket Holder shall not, except for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes and in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description of the Event (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, and shall not assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities. Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorised photos, recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and/or destroyed by us.
38. Each Ticket Holder attending the Event:
a) acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded and the resulting content publicly disseminated across a range of media;
b) acknowledges that the police and/or security staff may carry out filming for the security of Ticket Holders and the prevention of crime;
c) agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
d) acknowledges and agrees that we are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings; and
e) hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to us a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within the Venue in breach of paragraph 37 of these Conditions.
39. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, lazers, smoke machines and other special effects may be used during the Event. We strongly recommend all minors wear ear defenders and all attendees take any precautions they deem necessary.
40. Subject to it being stated otherwise in these Conditions or on our Event website, it is the responsibility of the supervisors of a child to determine whether an Event is suitable for that child to attend, and neither we nor the Venue accepts any liability or responsibility in relation to the same.
41. No trading is allowed anywhere within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof without our prior written authorisation (and the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within the Venue) and the responsible Ticket Holder could be evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation.
42. The Event operates licenced bars and you need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Event. Please be aware that if we think that you look 25 years old or younger you may be asked to provide proof of age and if you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol.
43. Access to each designated area within the Venue is subject to capacity and we accept no liability and will not offer any Ticket refunds if a Ticket Holder is unable to attend a specific performance listed on the schedule.
44. Nass is an accessible show, If you have particular access requirements for the Event please register your requirements through email@example.com.
45. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude our liability or that of the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
46. Subject to paragraph 45 above, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent shall have any liability to a Ticket Holder beyond the Face Value of the Ticket Holder’s Ticket. Neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent shall be responsible to the Ticket Holder for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment, goodwill and/or travel or accommodation expenses. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to attendance at the Event which have not been purchased from us are at the Ticket Holder’s own risk.
49. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary in that jurisdiction, and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity, enforceability and/or legal effect of such remaining Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
50. We reserve the right to make amendments to these Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion (including, without limitation, by amending or supplementing the Site Rules and/or the list of Prohibited Items). A full copy of the latest version of the Conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available at www.nassfestival.com and, upon request, from us at the address set out in paragraph 51 of these Conditions. We shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes by email if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer.
51. Any information requests or other correspondence in relation to these Conditions should be addressed to: NASS Festival Limited, 37 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9HN .
52. Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or his/her eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that we may have, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of the Condition or the breach. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right.
53. All Tickets and Wristbands (and the copyright in all Tickets and Wristbands) remain our property. In the event of any breach of any of these Conditions by a Ticket Holder, Tickets and Wristbands must, upon the request of any Authorised Person, be delivered up to that Authorised Person. Such actions are without prejudice to other remedies which we may have.
54. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions.
55. Any person (other than us, the Official Ticketing Agent, the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person) not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
56. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder’s attendance at the Event will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to pursue any legal proceedings in a competent court in the defendant’s domicile, which proceedings shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
57. These Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
58. To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign all and any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
59. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
“Arena” means the area(s) within the Venue where performance(s) will take place at the Event;
“Authorised Person(s)” means collectively all Event management, Venue management, Police, public bodies and agencies responsible for safety and security in connection with the Event or the Venue, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers;
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Site Rules which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on our behalf from time to time;
“Event” means the NASS Festival;
“Face Value” means the specified price of the Ticket only (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon) as stated on the relevant Ticket, and excludes any Handling Fee (or part thereof) or other fees or charges paid by the Ticket Purchaser in respect of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
“Force Majeure” means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments, or the threat of any of the aforementioned;
“Handling Fee” means the fee payable per Ticket transaction or order, charged in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket, for the processing and delivery of Tickets in that transaction or order (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon);
“Official Ticketing Agent” means our official appointed ticket agent(s) for the Event, each acting as our agent;
“Original Sale Price” means the specified price of each Ticket plus any Handling Fee (or part thereof) and other charges necessary to effect the sale or trade of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
“Prohibited Item(s)” means any items which we or any Authorised Person deem to be dangerous or inappropriate including (without limitation) those items specified in sub-paragraphs 33(b)(c) and (d) of these Conditions;
“Site Rules” means all rules relating to the Venue made known to you by us or by any third party on our behalf whether in writing, online or otherwise (including on display at the Venue);
“Ticket” means any ticket (whether a hard copy ticket or an e-ticket) evidencing a personal revocable licence from us for an individual to attend the Event and the Venue in accordance with the details indicated thereon and also to camp at the Venue;
“Ticket Holder” means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred;
“Ticket Purchaser” means the individual who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets through the Event’s official ticket programme;
“Venue” means the entire premises of [Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN] where the Event is scheduled to take place including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by us in connection with the staging of the Event, including without limitation any car park and camping sites; and
“We” means Nass Festival Limited (company number 07133806);
“Wristband” means any valid wristband given to a Ticket Holder in exchange for their Ticket at the Event.
Camping Terms and Conditions
1. Camping at the Event is only permitted provided you purchase an appropriate Ticket. Anyone found camping without an appropriate Ticket and/or Wristband will be removed.
2. Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. Gazebos, awnings or trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite.
3. You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
4. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
5. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to any of your property which you choose to bring and/or leave at the campsite. All items brought to a campsite are brought and left at your own risk.
6. For safety reasons, we will not permit any gas canisters, nitrous oxide, cylinders or petrol cookers or aerosols above 250ml into the campsites, or anywhere in the Venue. You cannot cook within the Event. Cooking equipment is not allowed onsite.
7. The Event has a no naked flame policy. Any fires; flares; fireworks; Chinese Lanterns etc. will be extinguished and the responsible Ticket Holder could be evicted from the Venue.
8. You are permitted to bring your own pre-cooked food and soft drinks for your own consumption in the campsites but not for resale.
9. Weekend campers aged 18 or over can bring in limited amounts and types of alcohol to the campsite. Types allowed: Beer, cider (or equivalent such as Alco pops) and wine. NO spirits are allowed. NO glass bottles are allowed. Quantity per person: 12 cans of beer OR cider OR Plastic bottles of beer OR cider, total volume up to 5 litres OR Box of wine (no glass bottles) up to 3 litres in volume. Any alcohol above the permitted allowance will be confiscated.
10. No food or drink can be taken from the campsite into the Arena.
11. You will indemnify us against the full value of any loss damage or excessive soiling to the Venue howsoever caused, unless caused by us or an Authorised Person.
12. We will not be responsible for any claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property howsoever caused unless such injury or damage was caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on our part or that of an Authorised Person.
13. You must leave the camping area immediately following the Event at the time indicated on the Event website. .
Boutique Camping / Glamping
1. The price of accommodation purchased through us or our Official Ticketing Agent (if any) is fully guaranteed at the time that it is booked (subject only to the correction of errors). We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed price. We also reserve the right to amend prices with regard to changes in the external supplier costs (subject only to new bookings or items on current bookings that have not yet been paid for).
2. When you confirm your accommodation booking you guarantee that you accept and accept on behalf of your party these Conditions and have read the important information relating to your accommodation. These along with your booking confirmation comprise your agreement with us and all those listed on the accommodation booking on behalf of whom the party leader is acting.
3. No variations to the Conditions shall be valid unless agreed by us and our Official Ticketing Agent in writing.
4. When you confirm your booking you also agree to our and our Official Ticketing Agent processing personal information you supply relating to you and your group in order to provide you with the services booked.
5. The accommodation booking dates are as stated on our booking confirmation and do not necessarily apply just to the festival dates.
6. We and Official Ticket Agent are not responsible for your travel to and from the accommodation location or for any expenses including travel, accommodation, subsistence or loss of earnings caused by delays howsoever caused.
7. Only those people named on your booking confirmation can use the accommodation (or other service) arranged by us. You are not permitted to share accommodation with anyone else other than those on your booking.
8. The party leader and all guests:
a) undertake not to tamper with the structure or any part of the purchased accommodation;
b) undertake not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances within or close to the purchased accommodation;
c) undertake to abide by local regulations (including those relating to noise);
d) will inform us or an Authorised Person of any issues with the purchased accommodation before use; and
e) indemnify us against the full value of any loss damage or excessive soiling howsoever caused, unless caused by us or an Authorised Person.
9. You are liable for the cost of any damage or loss and we, our Official Ticketing Agent or our suppliers shall be entitled to recover costs from you if necessary. A deposit or secure credit card may be required at our discretion.
10. The party leader shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party and be responsible for resolving all disputes directly with the us or the relevant supplier.
11. Extra members may be added to your booking at any time, subject to availability and any additional payment being made. Up until the balance due date, upgrades may be purchased subject to availability and price difference charges.
12. In order to make any changes to your booking please contact the Official Ticketing Agent with whom purchase was made. All requests are subject to availability, restrictions of supplies may be subject to an administration fee. If a change is possible you will be notified of any costs and sent confirmation on completion.
13. We reserve the right to make alterations to and correct any errors to the accommodation details before and after your booking has been confirmed.
14. In the event that it is necessary to lower the class (based on our rating system) of your booked accommodation or cancel your booking we will notify you. In the event that this happens you can choose to:
a) accept the changed arrangements as notified to you by us;
b) cancel your accommodation booking and (where we are not able to offer you an equivalent substitute) receive a refund of all monies paid to us; or
c) accept the cancellation (if applicable) and receive a refund of all monies paid for the accommodation.
15. You will have no right to cancel and/or receive a refund in the event that operational changes (including but not limited to changing your accommodation to another of the same or higher standard or any other change not listed in paragraph 14 above) are made to your booked accommodation.
16. We will not be liable for any costs or expenses you incur as a result of any change in or cancellation of the accommodation, and our liability is limited to the price of the accommodation.
17. If we initiate a refund process under sub-paragraphs 22.a), 22.b) or 22.c) of the Ticket Conditions above, we will also offer a refund (up to the price paid for the accommodation booked) for any accommodation that has been booked and paid for.
18. We will not be liable to pay any refund for the cost of accommodation booked where no refund is payable to the Ticket Purchaser under the Ticket Conditions.
19. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to any of your property which you choose to bring and/or leave in the accommodation. All items are brought and left at your own risk.
Campervans and Caravans
1. All standard camping terms and conditions are applicable in addition to the campervan and caravans specific terms outlined in this section.
2. Entry to the campervan and caravan field is only possible with the advance purchase of a campervan/caravan pass (as well as a Ticket). One pass is required per campervan/caravan.
3. The campervan/caravan pass will not grant the holder entry to the Event. The holder of a campervan/caravan pass will be denied entry to the Venue if they are not in possession of a Ticket and/or Wristband.
4. Campervan/caravan passes should be purchased in advance from our or Official Ticketing Agent’s website.
5. Campervan/caravan passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. We reserve the right to search all vehicles upon entry.
7. Campervans and caravan (including their contents) are brought and left at your own risk.
8. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to your campervan or caravan (or its contents).
9. For the purpose of campervan/caravan pass holders in the campervan and caravan field only, chemical toilets and gas canisters up to 13kg[DB3] shall be removed from the list of Prohibited Items in paragraph 33(b) of the Ticket Conditions.
10. Cars or vans are allowed into the campervan and caravan area in relation to towing a caravan but then must be removed. Cars and vans must not be parked in the campervan/ caravan area.
11. Room for campervans and caravans is limited at the Venue. You will be allowed 8 x 5 meters of space per campervan or caravan pitch, and an awning and/or a small space to accommodate one tent. It is your responsibility to ensure all vehicles and tents fit into this area. Items found outside of your area by us or an Authorised Person are liable to be removed from the Venue with no compensation payable.
12. Personal photographic identification will be requested upon entry into the campervan section of the Venue.
13. Electricity and water hook ups are not available.
14. Any cutlery considered to be too large or have too many sharp objects that may cause harm to anyone will be confiscated.
1. Only customers holding a valid Parking ticket will be permitted to use the parking facilities.
2. You can purchase tickets on the day (subject to availability and an increase in price), but we strongly recommend buying tickets online from the Official Ticket Agent in advance due to limited availability.
3. Price and availability information is subject to change without notification. Parking tickets are cheaper when purchased in advance.
4. Parking ticket holders are entitled to one car parking space per ticket. The parking sticker must be on display in your vehicle at all times.
5. We reserve the right to search all vehicles upon entry.
6. No camping is permitted in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles.
7. Vehicles (including their contents) are brought and left at your own risk.
8. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to your vehicle (or its contents).
9. You are not permitted to drink alcohol or use BBQs in the car park. Please note that security will be patrolling this area in order to enforce this prohibition.