LOOK AFTER YOURSELF | LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER | SUSTAINABILITY | RESOURCES
Firstly, we want to focus on YOU. We want you to have the best time at NASS Festival so make sure you take the necessary steps to stay in tip top shape. We have a lot of facilities, services and infrastructure on site to help you look after yourself such as free water points, lots of food stalls, medical tents, plenty of staff on site and much more! Click the links below to get yourself fully-prepared for having a top festival experience.
LOOK AFTER YOURSELF
|PREPARATION IS KEY|
|HOW TO HELP YOURSELF|
|WELFARE: HERE TO HELP YOU|
LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER
We want everyone at NASS to have the best time possible so if you see someone treating others in a way you don’t think is right, call out the behaviour and say something (if you feel comfortable doing that) or report it to a member of staff.
Everyone deserves to have fun and enjoy themselves at NASS Festival. We have a zero tolerance policy towards sexual assault, harassment, racism, discrimination or any other anti-social behaviour. To make it clear, this is what we classify as unacceptable behaviour and will result in you being ejected from the festival:
- Any unwanted physical contact
- Verbal or physical intimidation
If you experience any of the above, or see it happening, please report it to the nearest steward or security guard. We will have support services available onsite in the Medical and Welfare points, and we have specially-trained staff onsite to help support victims. The locations of our Medical and Welfare tents are shown HERE. You can also report by calling
01749988363 or by emailing email@example.com. We take all reports incredibly seriously and will always respond from a place of belief.
Remember...everything you bring to the festival you need to take home so avoid suffering making the Monday NASS blues even worse by lugging around too much stuff…
Our top tips:
1. Seems kind of simple but the less stuff you bring when you arrive the less stuff you’ll have to take with you when you leave. Pack smart folks.
2. Tents and other camping accessories are not single use items so borrow a second hand one or invest in a decent tent which you can use again. We don’t want the NASS campsite to look like a tent graveyard come Monday morning so don’t leave without taking yours.
3. Sharing is caring so lighten the load by sharing your tent and equipment with your crew.
4. Can’t be bothered with all this tent talk? Book a pre-pitched tent and take the hassle right out of it.
Remember! It is NOT a charitable manoeuvre to leave your tent, sleeping bag, camping chairs, wellies or anything else behind - charities simply don’t have the resources to pick this up. Tents are also almost impossible to recycle due to their multi-material construction so will most likely end up in landfill if left behind.
Please place rubbish in bins provided. This year a refundable Litter Bond (£5) will be added to all camping tickets. This will be refunded when you produce one full bag of waste to the Litter Bond Deposit Point along with your Litter Bond ticket. As part of our Green & Clean initiative, we wish to do our utmost best to return the Showground clean and tidy.
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR (AND TELL US IF YOU SEE THEM):
- Banned plastic straws
- Banned plastic serveware on all trader stands, (paper, cardboard, bagasse, wooden only)
- Non-biodegradable glitter being sold by traders
Respect our festival by not tagging…. Our Street Artists put a lot of love into creating an epic festival ground for us all to enjoy and vandalism costs us thousands every year - imagine what we could spend that money on!
PLEASE REPORT ANY INCIDENTS TO 01749 988 363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE HEAD TO: