The Showground, Shepton Mallet BA4 6QN.
Full arrival details to the festival will be shared closer to the event.
Pick up points to be confirmed for NASS 2021
The closest train station is Castle Cary.
- Please book early to get the best available price, and if using a railcard – don’t forget it! If you don’t have a valid ticket and/or railcard, you will be charged a penalty fare.
- Child tickets are for 5 – 15. If you’re 16 and over (which most of NASS fans are) you need to buy an adult ticket
- Tickets will be checked at Castle Cary station. You will be expected to show a valid train ticket and railcards on arrival at the train station. If you have an Eticket (ticket on your mobile phone) please ensure your phone has sufficient charge for your outward and return journey. Not showing an Eticket due to no battery will mean you’ll need to buy a new ticket.
- Shuttle buses will run regularly from the festival entrance to Castle Cary.
Full details of shuttle bus operation will appear here at a later date.
Please DO NOT WALK in the road. Help us keep you safe. Hop on a bus. #NASSSafe
As with most festivals and major events, it will take a bit of time to leave our car parks. Please be patient. We’ll get you on the road as soon as we can.
• Follow directions from car park staff
• Don’t be that person who tries to jump the queue
• Bring some water to drink
• Please respect our neighbours as you leave the festival