NASS Festival 2019
Royal Bath & West Showground
Big Green Coach return as the official travel partner for NASS 2019.
It’s a long drive home so give yourself a break and let someone else take care of your travel. With 17 pick-up points across the UK and return journeys starting from just £30 there is something for everyone. Plus, you'll be dropped off at the official Coach Park inside the festival gates - no one gets you closer!
Ticket + Travel - secure your festival ticket and return coach travel together for only £30 deposit! You can then pay off as much as you like, whenever you like, until the final balance is due on 23rd May 2019.
Coach Travel only - secure your seat with only £10 deposit. You have until 23rd May 2019 to pay off the balance.
Return pick up locations: Bath, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, London (Victoria), Newport, Oxford, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Reading, Salisbury, Southampton, Swansea, Swindon and Taunton.
BOOK HERE NOW
We are situated on the A371 between Shepton Mallet and Castle Cary. There will be road signage to direct you on the approach to NASS.
• From the Bristol area (North and West) - turn off at M32 and take the A37
• From Devon/Cornwall (South West) - take the M5 and turn off for A39. Turn on to the A361 in Glastonbury until A371
• From the East and North - Take the M3 turning off at A303 until the A371
CAR PARKING we have multiple car parks for weekend campers and day visitors. Please follow signs for your car park. Pre-booking advised, here
CAR SHARE need a lift or have a spare seat? We support Liftshare and Go Car Share, two services that connect drivers with people heading to NASS (get more info)
CAMPERVAN/MOTORHOME requires purchase of separate pass. We have quite specific rules on what type of vehicles we allow in the campervan field (get more info)
The closest train station is CASTLE CARY, a ten minute drive to the festival site www.thetrainline.com
• Please book early to get the best available prices and if using a Railcard do not forget to bring it with you along with your ticket.
• GWR child tickets are only valid for people aged 5-15, 16+ needs an adult one.
• Tickets will be checked at Castle Cary, so if you have your eticket on your phone make sure its charged up so you are able to show the ticket at the station.
• A shuttle bus service runs from Castle Cary to the Festival
• Taxi services from Castle Cary 01963 351333 | 07711 572038
NOTE: Station staff will be checking that you have a valid ticket to travel. Please ensure you keep your return tickets safe or have sufficient cash to purchase a return ticket from the festival - there are no cash points at the station.
Shuttle Bus to/from Castle Cary Train Station
Get the official NASS shuttle bus from Castle Cary Train Station direct to the Festival. Price £4 single, £6 return. (CASH ONLY) Shuttle buses run every 30 minutes (depending on traffic) between the following times: (PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE 2018 TIMES)
• Thursday 12:00 – 21:00
• Friday 09:30 – 21:00 (last bus from showground)
• Saturday 09:30 – 21:00 (last bus from showground)
• Sunday 09:30 – 21:00 (last bus from showground)
• Monday 08:30 – 14:00
2018 prices: £4 Single £6 return (Cash Only)
Buses run approximately every 30min depending on traffic