GETTING A TRAIN FROM CASTLE CARY
Shuttle buses will run every 15 minutes from the festival entrance to Castle Cary.
• Get in the queue early so you have plenty of time to catch your train
• Be patient - there will be a wait
• Make sure you have charge on your phone if you have an e-ticket
• First shuttle bus is at 7am
• Last shuttle bus is at 5pm
• Remember your railcard (if you have one).
Please DO NOT WALK in the road. Help us keep you safe. Hop on a bus. #NASSSafe
PICK UP POINTS
Being picked up? Easy. Head to the festival entrance and you’ll be directed to the pick up point.
Picking someone up? Please head for our BLUE GATE.
BLUE GATE is on the A371 and will be sign posted.
LEAVING OUR CAR PARKS
As with most festivals and major events, it will take a bit of time to leave our car parks. Please be patient. We’ll get you on the road as soon as we can.
• Follow directions from car park staff
• Don’t be that person who tries to jump the queue
• Bring some water to drink
• Please respect our neighbours as you leave the festival
Big Green Coach return as the official travel partner for NASS 2019.
It’s a long drive home so give yourself a break and let someone else take care of your travel. With 17 pick-up points across the UK and return journeys starting from just £30 there is something for everyone. Plus, you'll be dropped off at the official Coach Park inside the festival gates - no one gets you closer!
Ticket + Travel - secure your festival ticket and return coach travel together for only £30 deposit! You can then pay off as much as you like, whenever you like, until the final balance is due on 23rd May 2019.
Coach Travel only - secure your seat with only £10 deposit. You have until 23rd May 2019 to pay off the balance.
Return pick up locations: Bath, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, London (Victoria), Newport, Oxford, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Reading, Salisbury, Southampton, Swansea, Swindon and Taunton.
BOOK HERE NOW