Yes, we’re going ahead as planned on 8 – 11 July 2021. If anything changes, we’ll let you know asap!
Tickets for NASS 2021 are on sale now.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
✗ illegal substances, psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide and legal highs
✗ aerosols, spray cans (including deodorants, antiperspirants, hairspray, dry shampoo, suntan lotion, skin moisturiser). Roll on deodorants are allowed.
✗ spirits (alcohol)
✗ anything that could be reasonably considered for use as a weapon
✗ candles, sky lanterns, paraffin lamps
✗ portable or disposable barbeques/gas/paraffin lamps or any fire/gas related cooking equipment
✗ portable laser equipment and pens, selfie sticks
✗ drones, quadcopters, remote controlled flying devices
✗ megaphones, air horns, compressed air
✗ fireworks, flares
✗ Sound systems of any description
✗ animals with the exception of guide dogs
✗ generators, apart from those permanently built into campervans
✗ gas canisters or cylinders apart from those fitted in campervans
✗ unofficial tabards or hi-vis jackets
✗ professional camera or video recording equipment (including SLRs and anything with a detachable lens and tripods)
✗ campfires are not permitted
✗ campfires are not permitted
✗ Glass including all bottles containing makeup, perfume (small compact mirrors are allowed, max size 10x10cm). Makeup and perfume in 250 ml or smaller plastic containers are allowed.
✗ Please be aware that Day Ticket Holders are not permitted to bring any alcohol into the Venue and/or Arena.
No dogs are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
• Weekend campers aged 18 or over can bring in limited amounts and types of alcohol to the campsite. Types allowed: Beer, cider (or equivalent such as Alco pops) and wine. NO spirits are allowed. NO glass bottles are allowed. Quantity per person: 12 cans of beer OR cider OR Plastic bottles of beer OR cider, total volume up to 5 litres OR Box of wine (no glass bottles) up to 3 litres in volume.
• You will need ID to prove you are 18 or over to be allowed to bring alcohol in. Acceptable types of ID are: passport, drivers license or anything with a PASS logo.
• You can only bring alcohol in the first time you enter when you exchange your ticket
• You will not be allowed to exit & re-enter by use of your wristband with alcohol
• Day ticket holders are not allowed to bring in any alcoholic drinks
• All drinks must be in unopened bottles cans etc (no glass)
• Alcohol is on sale at the event but you must be 18 or over to purchase it. Bring ID, you will be asked each time you buy a drink. It is illegal to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 and it is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18. Challenge 25 is in place at all bars. There will be a variety of bars on site and these will sell a range of drinks
No. All sporting events are held within the arena and require a NASS Festival ticket.
Yes. You will need to purchase a pass for carpark or campervan campsite access. More details on our Ticket Information page.
No. Once you’re in the festival, all sporting activities are free to watch. There is no additional pass for watching skate/bmx competitions.
Yes you can!
• While we encourage you to bring your skateboard or bmx, we do not provide secure lockup for your ride
• The festival has a large amount of concrete to ride
• Please note skateboards and bikes are prohibited from indoor music venues and upstairs on the balcony in the Pro Park
• We also have a custom-built public park for all amateur riders
Yes! All ages are welcome to the festival but persons’ aged 15 and under are only allowed to purchase day tickets. The following age restrictions apply:
Persons’ aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 years and above. Each adult can accompany a maximum of two children.
We accept the following forms of ID:
• Driving licence
• Official ID that contain the certified PASS logo. These are available for proof of 12 to 16, 16 to 18 and over 18
Please note we cannot accept other forms of ID.
We will not accept photocopies of ID.
Weekend tickets are scanned upon entry to the campsite entrance and exchanged for a matching wristband. Day tickets are exchanged at the Main Arena entrance. Last ticket/wristband exchange is at 23:00 at all entrances.
NASS tickets can be purchased from various online and retail locations. Our Buy Tickets page is your first stop for official tickets (serviced by See Tickets). Do not buy any NASS tickets from unofficial sites and re-sellers. These include re-sale sites such as Viagogo as well as individual sellers on Facebook and Instagram. Our official ticket agents are:
– SEE Tickets (all tickets)
– Big Green Coach (Coach + ticket packages)
– Festicket (accommodation)
– Verve & Pollen (for tickets via our official street team)
Tickets bought from unofficial ticket agents and re-sellers will be void. You will not gain entry to the festival and will need to purchase a new ticket at our gate. Don’t ruin your Summer, don’t buy from unofficial agents and re-sellers.
Yes we offer 2-for-1 tickets for persons who require a personal carer. 2021 applications will open soon.
NASS is committed to making the site accessible for those with disabilities. However, as it is a festival site there are areas of uneven ground that could make access difficult. Stewards and medical team members will be on hand to help if you require assistance.
We release stage times in our app, one week before the festival.
I have a ticket
We make it easy to keep your phone charged the entire festival. There will be phone charging drop stations, or portable chargers for hire. Stay connected and share your festival experience.Buy your Charge Candy pass here.
NASS Festival operates on a tiered ticket system. This simply means that our ticket prices start cheaper for the early birds and increase as time goes on. The tiers of pricing are set when the Festival goes on sale and will progress up through different price tier changes as we get closer to the event. The sooner you buy, the cheaper it is. Other than the price you pay, there is no difference to the ticket you receive. We have a set allocation of tickets for each tier. Once the set allocation of tickets has sold out we progress onto the next tier and the price increases.
No. All vehicles must be left in the car park. We allow one small tent next to campervans/motorhomes but they must be in the campervan field.
Yes. We allow all ticket holders to upgrade their ticket and simply pay the price difference. For example, Weekend Ticket holders wishing to upgrade to VIP can do so very easily. All ticket upgrades are processed by SEE TICKETS, please contact SEE for help upgrading.
No. We only allow campervans, motorhomes, caravans and trailer-tents. More details on our Ticket Information page.
If you purchased a deposit ticket you will be required to pay off the balance by a set date. To pay off your balance, simply head to the Buy Tickets page and select the ticket type you wish to pay off. You will then be presented with a screen to enter your booking number and booking email where a balance option will become available.
As with anywhere else in the UK, it is illegal to buy, sell or take drugs at NASS Festival. All drugs are potentially dangerous; there are no harmless drugs. The only way to avoid risks is not to take drugs at all. This goes for new psychoactive substances (formerly known as ‘legal highs’) as well.
We operate an amnesty system at the festival entrance which is your chance to give up any drugs or other prohibited items without getting in trouble. Look for the amnesty point signs. After this point you will be searched and if found in possession of drugs or other prohibited items you will be refused entry and may be arrested.
If you choose to take drugs, please read this advice from Festival Safe. We want all NASS attendees to stay safe and have fun. If you or a friend do take something and become unwell, we’re here to help. You can speak to any member of security or go to the welfare tent where you will be looked after by our friendly and experienced team. You will not get in trouble. For more information on drugs and alcohol safety visit Festival Safe.
Tickets are not dispatched when you place your order, they’re dispatched much closer to the event, normally two / three weeks out. If you’ve not received your ticket ten days out from the start of the festival, please contact See Tickets.
Etickets will be emailed shortly after purchase, whereas physical tickets will be dispatched a few weeks before the event. If you have not received your ticket within ten days of the event, please contact See Tickets
Getting to NASS
Bath & West Showground,
The nearest train station to NASS Festival is Castle Cary and shuttle buses will run every regularly from the festival entrance to the station.
Exact times TBC
Please DO NOT WALK in the road. Help us keep you safe. Hop on a bus.
Head to our Locations and Directions page for more info.
There is accessible parking on site at NASS. Upon arrival please ensure you show your disabled badge to be directed to the appropriate car park.