This summer we've got the likes of Rudimental, Giggs, Cypress Hill, Loyle Carner, Hannah Wants, SASASAS, Rude Kid, Lady Leshurr, Grandmaster Flash, General Levy, Jimothy Lacoste, Sneakbo and Notion –and we're looking for someone special to join this line up! We've teamed up with Nitelife magazine to find an up and coming DJ that is worthy of a set on one of our main stages this summer. Think you've got what it takes? Find out how to enter below...
HOW TO ENTER
- Upload your mix to SoundCloud by 11.59pm on Saturday 23 March.
- Use the following title format: ‘NITELIFE DJ competition // (Artist name) mix for NASS 2019’ – if you don’t name your entry properly, we might not find it.
- Mixes should be around 20 minutes long.
- All valid entries will be put to public vote via nitelifeonline.com and the voting period will run between midday on 25 March – 11:59pm on 28 March.
- The five most popular mixes will go through to a panel of judges made up from the NASS booking team, NASS artists and Nitelife to decide the winner.
- We will announce the judges’ final decision and winning mix on 2 April.
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A SLOT ON EITHER THE SOUTHBANK, WAREHOUSE, THE HANGAR OR THE LOCK IN
- Mixes must be your own work and exclusively created for the purpose of this competition.
- By entering this competition, you confirm that you are available to play NASS Festival on 11 – 14 July 2019.
- The winner will receive a slot on either the Southbank, Warehouse, The Hangar or The Lock In at NASS festival 2019.
- The prize is a set at NASS Festival and free entry for yourself and three friends (you will not be paid for your set).
- The winner will be responsible for their own transport to and from NASS Festival.