NASS 2019 takes place on 11-14 July and tickets are on sale now! Because we've got your back here at NASS HQ, we thought we'd list five reasons why you absolutely, certainly, most definitely don't want to consider coming to NASS festival this summer
1. You'll end up watching incredible DJs/ music acts across our nine stages...gross
Alongside our impressive headliners; Giggs, Rudimental and Cypress Hill, you've got the likes of Loyle Carner, Pendulum DJ Set, Hannah Wants, Crucast, SASASAS, Sneakbo, Jaykae, Lady Leshurr, DJ Hype & Hazard, Phibes and many more on our line up...how terrible!
2. You'll have to chill in the sunshine with a cool bevvie...
...and don't even get us started on those NASS sunsets!
3. You'll have to put up with watching world-class athletes *sigh*
In the past, you've had to put up with legends like Tony Hawk, Mat Hoffman and Andrew Reynolds at NASS Festival (sorry about that) and in 2019 you're going to have to suffer through another roster of some of the best pros and amateurs from around the globe in our skate and BMX comps - not for us, sorry!
4. You'll end up partying with your friends (...and making loads of other mates whilst you're there)
Who even likes to party anyway? Not us!
5. You might even end up performing at NASS yourself!
There'll be the chance for over 30 DJs to perform at NASS 2019, completely free of charge, in our Soundwaves Records DJ & MC Workshops. And the Soundwaves team will even be on hand to to give advice to any up-and-coming DJs and MCs. Sounds gross, we know!
If, for some crazy reason, you still want to join us this summer at NASS Festival then you can secure your spot from as little as £30 with our deposit scheme!