1. You’ll end up watching some incredible music across our 14 stages…gross
Over the years we’ve had the likes of Dizzee Rascal, Stormzy, Nas, Kano, Wilkinson, N*E*R*D, Rudimental, Cypress Hill, Damian Marley, Pendulum, Andy C, Shy FX, Public Enemy, Method Man & Redman, Chase & Status, Giggs, Hannah Wants, Loyle Carner, Stefflon Don, SaSaSaS, Flava D and so many more grace our stages at NASS…how terrible!
2. You’ll have to chill in the sunshine with a cool bevvie…
…and don’t even get us started on those NASS sunsets!
3. You’ll have to put up with watching world-class athletes *sigh*
In the past, you’ve had to put up with legends like Tony Hawk, Mat Hoffman and Andrew Reynolds at NASS Festival (sorry about that), and as each year gets bigger and better you’re going to have to continue to suffer through watching some of the best pros and amateurs from around the globe in our skate and BMX comps – not for us, sorry!
4. You’ll end up partying with your friends (…and making loads of other mates whilst you’re there)
Who even likes to party anyway? Not us!
5. You might even end up performing at NASS yourself!
There’ll be the chance for over 30 DJs to perform at NASS 2019, completely free of charge, in our Soundwaves Records DJ & MC Workshops. And the Soundwaves team will even be on hand to to give advice to any up-and-coming DJs and MCs. Sounds gross, we know!
If, for some crazy reason, you still want to join us this summer at NASS Festival then you can secure your spot from as little as £30 with our deposit scheme and payment plans!