Bringing together drum & bass beats, jungle and electronica sounds, this four-piece from East London will be coming to NASS 2019! You might know their songs, but do you know the people behind the music? Check out these 10 facts and get to know your Saturday headliners a little better...
1. Kesi Dryden went to the same school as Labrinth and Professor Green
2. Although technically they are a four-piece act, they perform as a nine-piece onstage
3. Their first single ‘Feel the Love’ featuring john Newman went in at #1 - the first ever UK chart-topper for their label Asylum Records in its 40-year existence
4. Their new album ‘Toast to Our Differences’ is due for release on 25 January and it features collaborations with artists such as Major Lazer, Stefflon Don, Maleek Berry and heaps more
Sneak peek of our track "1by1" featuring @raye and @MaleekBerry. We wrote it first with our talented friend RAYE in our @MajorTomsMusic studio. It had a unique Afrobeat/House feel to it. We wanted to switch up the vibe and asked Maleek to jump on a verse. https://t.co/dDQAgxfA42 pic.twitter.com/iaEnGRIb1I— Rudimental (@Rudimental) January 7, 2019
5. Piers Aggett and Kesi Dryden, both graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University in 2008 with a BSc (Hons) in Creative Music and Sound Technology
6. They are proud of their East London roots and even used the iconic Hackney Peace Carnival Mural on the album artwork for ‘Home’
7. They don’t appear in their music videos as they want to let the music speak for itself
8. They like to give back to their community by using music as a way to mentor kids in local schools
9. They're huge Arsenal FC fans
10. They can't wait to play at NASS Festival 2019!
.@NASSfestival squad are you even ready for us in July 2019?! It's gonna be a movie ���� https://t.co/FYtaVvuV70 pic.twitter.com/L16ODsBiUZ— Rudimental (@Rudimental) November 30, 2018
Want to see Rudimental perform at NASS Festival 2019? Secure your spot today from as little as £30 with our deposit scheme.