NASS is upon us! If this is your first festival we can understand that it can all become quite daunting when having to pack! We decided to put together an easy 3 step Survival guide so you can make it through and come out the other side with a smile on your face guaranteed! Make sure you give it a read!
Ok let's start with the obvious, before you leave the house be sure to have the following!
- First and foremost, our official NASS 2018 APP. This is the only place you will see our set times this week, so make sure you download it HERE.
- Sun cream
- Identification - We accept passports, driving licences and official IDS containing the PASS logo
- Travel directions - Click HERE to plan!
- Leave prohibited items at home! Click HERE to see what you cannot bring into the festival!
- All of your camping equipment!
- Washbag / Toothbrush / Towel
- Clothing for ALL weather types
- A few pairs of shoes & flip flops!
- Pack carefully! We suggest you read through our prohibited items list on our website so you know what you can and cannot bring.
2) How to have a good time
Guys this might sound boring, but trust me I know how it feels going all day at a festival without water. Follow these simple rules for a very happy experience.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
- Apply sun cream when it's super sunny
- Rock a cap or a bucket hat to avoid the sun
- There will be some shaded spots around the site, take advantage of them
- This year we have Club Class upgrades for the very first time on site. These are high quality showers and wash services available for a small extra fee. You're worth it!
- Have you looked into our glamping upgrades? This year we have various bell tents available to cater for all of your needs!
- Look after each other!
This year we have various upgrades available throughout the weekend to maximise your experience at NASS 2018. As always we have different sized glamping options available from pre pitched tents to all sorts of bell tents to cater for all of your crews needs. Click HERE to find out more. For the first time at NASS 2018 we also have Club Class upgrades which means you will be able to shower, get changed and blow dry your hair in a spacious area for a more comfortable experience. All of this will be available for a very small upgrade fee! Click HERE to find out more... You're worth it!
4) Staying Safe
Like all major events and festivals, our number one goal to ensure that everyone is safe and has a good time. Anyone who is caught with drugs whilst entering the festival will be turned away. Why run the risk of spoiling your weekend? We we have some Amnesty points upon entry that you will be able to dispose of your drugs at without getting in any trouble whatsoever. Seems like a fair deal right? For more information you can also check out the Festival website HERE.
For further key festival information, click HERE
Still have some questions? Can you charge your phone? Will there be cash machines? All answers can be found on our FAQ page HERE.