NASS Festival 2017
Royal Bath & West Showground
Big Green Coach is the official and exclusive coach partner to NASS. Picking up from 19 locations including: Bath, Bournemouth, Bridgend, Bristol, Cardiff, Dorchester, Exeter, London (Victoria Coach Station), Newport, Oxford, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Reading (Calcot), Salisbury, Southampton, Swansea, Swindon and Taunton. Prices start from only £28 return. Bookings and more info.
We are situated on the A371 between Shepton Mallet and Castle Cary. There will be road signage to direct you on the approach to NASS.
• From the Bristol area (North and West) - turn off at M32 and take the A37
• From Devon/Cornwall (South West) - take the M5 and turn off for A39. Turn on to the A361 in Glastonbury until A371
• From the East and North - Take the M3 turning off at A303 until the A371
Car Share: Need a lift or have a spare seat? We support Liftshare and Go Car Share, two services that connect drivers with people heading to NASS. More information.
Campervans/motorhomes - requires purchase of separate pass. We have quite specific rules on what type of vehicles we allow in the campervan field. More informtion here.
The closet train station is CASTLE CARY - a ten minute drive to the festival site www.thetrainline.com
• Direct services run from London, Exeter and Bristol
• A shuttle bus service runs from Castle Cary to the Festival
• Taxi services from Castle Cary: 01963 351333 | 07711 572038
Shuttle Bus to/from Castle Cary Train Station
Get the official NASS shuttle bus from Castle Cary Train Station direct to the Festival. Price £4 single, £6 return. Shuttle busses run every 30 minutes (depending on traffic) between the following times:
• Thursday 15:00 – 21:00
• Friday 09:00 – 21:00
• Saturday 09:00 – 21:30
• Sunday 09:00 – 21:30
• Monday 08:00 – 14:00