NASS Festival returns this summer for a weekend of banging Drum n' Bass, Dance, Hip Hop, Grime and high octane action sports. Witness incredible skateboarding and bmx'ing from some of the worlds best in the NASS Pro Park and Vert competitions.
Dates: Thursday 5th July - Sunday 8th July 2018
Venue: Royal Bath & West Showground
Address: Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN, UK
Tickets: Book tickets here
Travel: Get more info here, Location & Directions
Campervans/motorhomes: Requires separate ticket, more info here
Customer Services: Call SEE Tickets for help with your ticket (0115 8960 030). More info on our contact us page
Disabled Access: We offer pre-bookable accessible facilities and 2for1 personal assistant tickets. More information here
Ticket Type Details: More information on each ticket type can be found here
Entry Terms & Conditions: Full T&Cs can be found here
Age Restrictions: Persons aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian of 18 years or over. Children aged 7 and under are charged £2.00 More info here.
Medical Advice Get more info here, NASS Medical Service
Noise & Volume: Noise levels may exceed 96dB. Prolonged exposure to loud music may affect your hearing. For advice on how to protect your hearing visit the Action on Hearing Loss website
Smoking Policy: No smoking is permitted in any of the indoor areas. Smoking in any indoor area is illegal and could result in you being fined.
Re-Entry Policy: We do not allow re-entry to the festival with alcohol. Any alcohol you intend to bring into the campsite, MUST be bought in on your first entry. Day ticket holders may not leave and re-enter.
► Opening Times
► Advice for Skateboarders and BMX riders
► Re-admission Policy
► Amenities & Facilities
Entry & Prohibited Items
► The busiest time for entry is 16:00-17:00 on Thursday and 10:00-12:00 on Friday
► Upon entry we'll swap your ticket for a wristband
► We may ask for ID to verify your age
► Please expect to be searched thoroughly upon entry. Prohibited items will either be removed from your possession or you will be turned away. We don't have the facility to store them for you, confiscated items will be destroyed.
► Prohibited items are as follows:
✗ glass including all bottles, makeup, perfume (small compact mirrors are allowed, max size 10x10cm)
✗ illegal substances, psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide and legal highs
✗ aerosols, spray cans (including deodorants, antiperspirants, hairspray, dry shampoo, suntan lotion, skin moisturiser)
✗ spirits (alcohol)
✗ anything that could be reasonably considered for use as a weapon
✗ candles, sky lanterns
✗ portable or disposable barbeques/gas/paraffin lamps or any fire/gas related cooking equipment
✗ portable laser equipment and pens
✗ drones, quadcopters, remote controlled flying devices
✗ megaphones, air horns, compressed air
✗ fireworks, flares
✗ large sound systems (personal speakers must be no more than 20x10x10cm)
✗ animals with the exception of guide dogs
✗ generators, apart from those permanently built into campervans
✗ gas canisters or cylinders apart from those fitted in campervans
✗ unofficial tabards or hi-vis jackets
✗ professional camera or video recording equipment (including SLRs and anything with a detachable lens)
✗ campfires are not permitted
Please read all points regarding bringing your own alcohol to the festival:
• Weekend campers aged 18 or over can bring in limited amounts and types of alcohol to the campsite. Types allowed: Beer, cider (or equivalent such as Alco pops) and wine. NO spirits are allowed. NO glass bottles are allowed. Quantity per person: 12 cans of beer OR cider OR Plastic bottles of beer OR cider, total volume up to 5 litres OR Box of wine (no glass bottles) up to 3 litres in volume.
• You will need ID to prove you are 18 or over to be allowed to bring alcohol in. Acceptable types of ID are: Passport, drivers license
• You can only bring alcohol in the first time you enter when you exchange your ticket
• You will not be allowed to exit & re-enter by use of your wristband with alcohol
• Day ticket holders are not allowed to bring in any alcoholic drinks
• All drinks must be in unopened bottles cans etc (no glass)
• Alcohol is on sale at the event but you must be 18 or over to purchase it. Bring ID, you will be asked each time you buy a drink. It is illegal to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 and it is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18. Challenge 25 is in place at all bars. There will be a variety of bars on site and these will sell a range of drinks
Like all major events and festivals, we are aware of a raised level of threat across the country, though we do not currently have any specific threat related to the festival or surrounding area. We continue to plan the event closely with the police and security services and the police will have a presence on site throughout the festival to support our dedicated security provider. We have increased security measures in place for 2017 and continue to work vigilantly with all our partners to deliver a safe and enjoyable event for all attending.
Due to extra security measures, entrance into the festival may be slightly slower. To ensure we get you in as quickly and safely as possible please pack light, be patient and co-operate with instructions from our security team.